CLC Foundation presents "Resurrection Workshop" Oct. 28
- Saturday, October 28, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- At CLC Carmel, room 100.
The Cornerstone Lutheran Church Foundation will be hosting a FREE Resurrection Workshop on Saturday, October 28, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Carmel site (room 100). Because Jesus rose from the dead to guarantee eternal life for us all, he gives us the confidence to plan wisely for the end of our lives and glorify our witness to him. Already have a plan? Has it been updated? Does it address the 150 or so legal, spiritual and emotional decisions that you alone should control? Have a will but not a full plan? Our goal is provide both the information and the tools for you to thoroughly plan with the joy and certainty we have in Jesus!
This workshop will show CLC disciples the full complement of practical items that need to be addressed, plus things to include to reflect your faith, and identify how to address the important issues that need to be decided as we prepare for eternity with our Lord. There will be guest presenters in several fields of expertise to share valuable information and answer questions to help with areas that need consideration. They include:
- An estate planning attorney to cover important documents and tax implications
- A funeral director to describe funeral options and costs, as well as burial and/or inurnment details
- A healthcare practitioner to explain end of life-caring ministries and hospice
- A discussion of Lifetime Giving led by Pastor Phil Krupski of the LCMS Foundation
- Pastor Luther Brunette who will cover CLC’s numerous services and advance choices that can be made.
Who should attend? This free seminar is designed for CLC members in all stages of life. From those who need initial advice to those who’d like to review decisions already made, as well as adult children wanting to educate themselves about assisting their parents to plan adequately... literally anyone who has a question on how to plan for their, or a loved one’s, faith-focused future is invited to attend.
This is a free workshop and lunch will be provided. Advanced registration is required. Space is limited so please register early!