Friday, September 22, 2017
Join us for this family evening of fellowship
with your friends & neighbors!
Some of the highlights of this event:
- Delicious smoked pork and sauerkraut supper, Bavarian pretzels, smoked bratwurst, hot dogs and pizza.*
- Music from “The Johnny Wagner Band”—This Chicago-based band always has the audience singing, laughing and dancing to the sounds of some great Polka favorites. Get ready for yodeling, Swiss Alphorn (a 15 foot traditional horn from the mountains of Switzerland), Austrian cowbells, Ein Prosit and "The Schnitzelbank Song"!
Click here to hear samples of their music!
- Beer Garden*
- Kids activities—Bounce houses*, face painting, balloon artist, and more
- Bingo for the whole family
- Costume contest—come dressed in your best German garb and see if you can win!
- Our own Paul Poteet serving as MC
(Free events include: Polka music & dancing, face painting, little kids bounce house, helium balloons, costume contest, & bingo - with prizes!)
Entry to the event is free! Bring your friends!
*There is a charge for food, drinks, and some children's activities.
Tickets are available at the event (cash only),
or you can purchase them in advance, starting in September.
Want to keep up-to-date with the latest Oktoberfest happenings?
Check back for information on volunteer registration:
we'll need LOTS of you!