- Hidden Items
Co-Ed Bible Studies
- Location: CLC Carmel, room 100
- International Friends Bible Study
We’ll read in our own home languages and discuss in English the meaning and impact of this biography of Jesus, and how this book relates to our lives today.
- Leader: Jan Heimann
- Location: CLC Carmel, room 101B
- New Testament Book by Book
- Open discussion and sharing on each verse or group of verses.
- Leader: Dean Derby
- Location: CLC Carmel, room 102
- Lifelight: Gospel of John, Part 2
John’s Gospel reveals the very nature of God himself, showing us the salvation that is ours in Jesus. Come with us as we grow in the joy of knowing Jesus and awareness that in him we have life. The LifeLight study format follows an introduction with a series of questions to help us find the deeper meanings found in this portion of God’s Word.
- Leaders: Don Hawes, Chuck Mihalik, Jennifer Behm
- Location: Fishers, classroom Q
- LifeLight: Ephesians
The goal of LifeLight is that through a regular program of in-depth personal and group study of scripture, you will grow in your personal faith in Jesus. This class involves preparation and in-class discussion of the scripture verses for the week.
- Leader: DuWayne Herman
6:30-8 pm (through Oct. 26)
- Location: Fishers, classroom N
- Financial Peace University
Learn how to eliminate debt, prepare for generations to come, and become generous givers by using biblical principles. Cost for materials is $80. Find out more and sign up by clicking here, or contact Clarissa Hay.
- Leader: Mike Knotts