- Hidden Items
Men's Ministry at CLC exists to reach out, care for, and equip men in their journey of life, faith, and witness in Christ. Below are some current opportunities for Bible study, fitness, and fellowship.
For more information on Men's Ministry, contact Tom Vandergrift.
- Men's Bible Studies
- 9:30-10:25 am, Carmel room 101A
- 10-10:50 am, Fishers room N
- Kingdom Men - Our newly formed Men’s Ministry will be leading a class on what it means to be Kingdom Men in a secular world. Join us for the fellowship and discussion.
- Leader: Varies
- Choose from 6:30-7:30 AM or 9-10 AM
- Location: Fishers, Conference Room (across from kitchen)
- Fishers Men's Bible Study - Starting January 21 (through February 25), the Tuesday Morning Men’s Bible Studies will be led by Pastor Scott Giger. This 6-week study titled “Lutheran Contrasts” will focus on the topics of sinner/saint, law/gospel, and cross/glory. Ask a friend to join you!
- Facilitator: Lyn Grandt
- 6:30-7:30 am
- Location: Carmel, room 102
- GIFT (Guys In Faith Together) - Weekly men’s study walking through the books of the Bible. We are studying the Book of Acts.
- Leader: Pastor Max Murphy
SATURDAYS (2nd & 4th)
- 7:30-9 am
- Location: Carmel, room 101B
- Bibles & Bagels - This men’s Bible study and fellowship gathering includes open discussion of scripture or scripture-related topic chosen by the leader, as well as a time of prayer. No advanced preparation is required of the participants. While we ask everyone to provide a snack a couple times per year, being on the study leadership schedule and offering the prayers is voluntary. Feel free to join with us whenever you can! Contact Frank McMurry or Don Hawes.
- Leader: Varies
- F3: Fitness Class for Men
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, 5:30-6:15 am and Saturdays, 7 am
Northview Church, Carmel – parking lot (west side)
Wednesday & Fridays, 5:30-6:15 am
Brooks School Park parking lot (116th St. & Brooks School Road).
F3 is a free workout open to all men of all abilities. F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith. Workouts take place rain or shine. Several CLC men participate in these workouts.
- April Men's Gathering, Lakeview Villages
Lakeview Villages Men's Gathering: “Lost Things”
- April 17-19 (registration now open)
- Lakeview Villages Camp (13501 W Lake Rd, Seymour, IN)
“I believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth.” We confess it every week, but do we really think about what we’re actually saying? Do we teach it to our children? Do we understand what it means for our everyday life? Does it guide our daily decisions?
Put on by MensGathering.us and hosted at Lakeview Villages, the speaker for this year's Men’s Gathering is the “The Mad Christian” himself, Reverend Jonathan Fisk. Rediscover the First Article and learn about time, information, and life management. Attendance is limited to 150 men (18 years old and older), and registration deadline is March 31 (or until we reach capacity).
Want to talk to someone from CLC who's been to one of these Men's Gatherings? Email Bruce Montigney.