- Hidden Items
Friday, September 28, 2018
CLC Carmel (Corner of Main St. & Gray Rd.)
Join us for this family evening of fellowship
with your friends & neighbors!
Entry to the event is free!
- Delicious smoked pork and sauerkraut supper
- Beer Garden
- Fresh, smoked bratwurst by Ernie Verbarg of Grilliant Foods
- Soft pretzels “as big as your head”!
- Frankfurters, Johnsonville brats, pizza
- Music from “The Johnny Wagner Band”, featuring traditional Polka songs (and more!)—This Chicago-based band always has the audience singing, laughing and dancing to the sounds of some great Polka favorites. Get ready for yodeling, Swiss Alphorn (a 15 foot traditional horn from the mountains of Switzerland), Austrian cowbells, Ein Prosit and "The Schnitzelbank Song"! Click here to hear samples of their music
- Kids’ activities: Face painting, balloon artist, bounce houses
- Photo area with fun cardboard cut-outs and props to make your own Bavarian-themed scene with family and friends
- Bingo for the whole family
- Costume contest (kids & adults): Dress in your best Bavarian garb!*
(Free events include Polka music & dancing, face painting, little kids bounce house, helium balloons, costume contest, & bingo. There is a charge for food, drinks, and some children's activities. Tickets are available at the event (cash only), or you can purchase them online in advance--information to come.
Wondering what to wear at the event? How about:
- German garb
- Your Prost! Host volunteer T-shirt
- Your grey CLC T-shirt
Want to donate a dessert? Click here!
Pre-sale tickets thru 9/23: 10% discount - CLICK HERE
(Tickets are also available at the event.)
Keep up-to-date with the latest Oktoberfest happenings!
Questions? Email Julie Evanson.