- Hidden Items
Friday, September 27, 2019
CLC Carmel (Corner of Main St. & Gray Rd.)
Join us for this family evening of fellowship
with your friends & neighbors!
Entry to the event is free!
- Delicious smoked pork and sauerkraut supper
- Beer Garden
- Fresh, smoked bratwurst by Ernie Verbarg of Grilliant Foods
- Soft pretzels “as big as your head”!
- Frankfurters, Johnsonville brats, pizza
- Music from “The Johnny Wagner Band”, featuring traditional Polka songs (and more!)—This Chicago-based band always has the audience singing, laughing and dancing to the sounds of some great Polka favorites. Get ready for yodeling, Swiss Alphorn (a 15 foot traditional horn from the mountains of Switzerland), Austrian cowbells, Ein Prosit and "The Schnitzelbank Song"! Click here to hear samples of their music
- Kids’ activities: Face painting, balloon artist, bounce houses
- Photo area with fun cardboard cut-outs and props to make your own Bavarian-themed scene with family and friends
- Bingo for the whole family
- Costume contest (kids & adults): Dress in your best Bavarian garb!*
Free events include Polka music & dancing, face painting, little kids bounce house, children’s puppet show, pretzel craft and game, yard games, costume contest, & bingo. There is a charge for food, drinks, and some children's activities. Tickets are available at the event (cash only).
Wondering what to wear at the event? How about:
- German garb
- Your CLC Prost! Host volunteer T-shirt
- Your grey CLC T-shirt
- Come as your are for a fun fall event!
Want to donate a dessert? Click here!
Tickets are available at the event. (Cash only)
Keep up-to-date with the latest Oktoberfest happenings!
Questions? Email Julie Evanson.