Care Packages for Post HS Students
For our January collection, we are gathering food items at all our sites for Valentine Care Packages that we’re sending out February 3 to over 100 Post High School students from CLC living away from home. What a wonderful way to remember our young adults away at school or on the job!
To fill more than 100 packages, we need your help! Please consider donating:
- Healthy snacks
- Instant soups, ramen noodles, mac & cheese cups
- Individual cereal boxes/bowls
- Snack-size chips & cookies
- Sandwich crackers
- Microwave popcorn
- Hot chocolate packs & tea
- Candy, gum, mints
All donations can be placed in a collection bin by a worship area.
Other ways you can help:
- If your child is 18-23 years old, be sure we have their address on file. Click here to fill out the form.
- Volunteer to help with packing Feb. 3! Contact Vicki Lepper (click here to email).
- Help defray postage costs (each box costs over $8 to ship). Make check payable to LWML and put it in an offering plate or drop off at a church office.