- Hidden Items
Women's Bible Studies, Fall 2020
Be "Unified" with us through fall Women's Bible studies, starting up the week of September 13! We will be joining the entire congregation in the church-wide theme of “Unified” through the week of October 4. We are indeed Unified in Christ, one church rejoicing in the ways that God provides for us, loves us, forgives us, and remains with us forever.
We know that everyone’s schedules have been turned upside down this year, so we are making it possible for you to Bible study from anywhere! You can choose from any of the studies listed below and join either in-person or online via Zoom. Look below for the schedule and to register.
Tuesdays, Sept. 15-Oct. 6
- 9:30-10:30 am – Carmel site and Zoom / Hollie Nicholson & Abby Kruse, leaders
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm – Zoom only / Jan Williams, leader
- 7-8:15 pm – Fishers site and Zoom / Kate Giger & Holly Reay, leaders
Wednesdays, beginning Sept. 16-Oct. 7
- 7-8 am – Zoom only / Jan Williams, leader
- 9:15-10:30 am – Carmel site & Zoom / Michelle Oakley, leader
- 9:30-10:30 am – Fishers site / Debbie Hilgendorf, leader
- 4:30-5:30 pm – Carmel site & Zoom / Karla Ralls, leader
Thursdays, beginning Sept. 17-Oct. 8
- 9:30-11 am – Zoom only / Jan Williams, leader
- 7-8:15 pm – Carmel site / Chris Doron & Christine Mayes, leaders
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Questions? Email Kate Giger ( ) or Hollie Nicholson ( ).
Not included in the Unified Study:
Tuesdays, 9:15-11 am
- Location: Carmel Worship Center and Zoom (Email Clarissa for the Zoom link)
- Theme: LIFT (Ladies in Fellowship Together - Weekly women's study walking through the Old Testament.
- Leaders: Pastor Max Murphy & Others